MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The German

2 posters

Go down

The German Empty The German

Post  The German Sun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Name: The German

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 1.98cm

Weight: 106kg

Hometown: Herford,Germany

Physical Appearance: blond hair , blue eyes, a long black pant with the lable The German in red on right side, tatto on right shoulder a biomecanical looking eye

Description of gimmick :my real name is Michael K. but in germany the people call me Mike the Masterpiece i started my carrier as wrestler with 6years in a wrestling scholl. at the time i was 16 and 17 years old i won 2 times the german junior championchip.with 18 years i go to the usa to be a great wrestler! my first 100 fights was a disaster but i dont give up i trained hard and so i came to my first win the crowed was scream GERMAN GERMAN my new name was born The German adrenalin was pumping through my vains and i think now is the time to be my dream is comming true!!! and the story goes on!!!

Nicknames: The Masterpiece, The German Revelation; German Professor of Submission

Catchphrases:----

Taunts: x-cut, dx,go to hell

Trademarks Moves: German Torturewreck, Modified Gutwrench Suplex,
Modified Reverse Suplex

Finisher Descriptions:The German go to Kizem look in his eyes and can see the fear
lifts Kizem up and let him fall down and knock the knee in his face executing violent German k o!!,

The German graps the opponent on his neck push him down
and the opponent is scream for extrem pain in his neck and left arm executing a devastating German nightmare

Picture

Backstory:----

Entrance Video and Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3OiolXiig

Last edited by The German on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
The German
The German

Back to top Go down

The German Empty Re: The German

Post  Captain Charisma Mon May 24, 2010 2:18 pm

german pls make ur gimmick based on my layout..thank you
Captain Charisma
Captain Charisma