MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChopFat barges in

5 posters

Go down

ChopFat barges in Empty ChopFat barges in

Post  chopfat Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

*Chopfat barges into the GM's office without knocking, while munching on a box of fried chicken*
ChopFat: "Look here boss, I'm not telling you how to do your job. But it's obvious you need a pecking order of who's in line for the first title shot"
*ChopFat gets into Djfoxes face waggling a chicken drumstick at him in a threatening way*
ChopFat: "The easiest way to do it, without me having to hurt anybody is. Organise it by size, and as I'm the world's fattest wrestler this makes me Number 1. I trust you'll do the right thing...boss"
*ChopFat sucks the meat off the chicken drumstick in one go and tosses the bone onto Djfoxes desk, and walks out without closing the door behind him*
chopfat
chopfat

Back to top Go down

ChopFat barges in Empty Re: ChopFat barges in

Post  x El Blaze x Fri May 21, 2010 10:58 pm

*x El Blaze x walks in and laughs to himself*
x El Blaze x: ''Hahaha, that's exactly why I came here...
*x El Blaze x bangs the desk and looks directly at djfox's eyes*
x El Blaze x: ''These fat people are just all over here, let me burn some fat off of them''

x El Blaze x

Back to top Go down

ChopFat barges in Empty ....

Post  djfox Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Djfox: "x El Blaze x i hate this rude people burstin into my office someone need to deal with him chopfat you will regreat this"
djfox
djfox
Admin

https://m-l-w.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  x El Blaze x Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm

*x El Blaze x smiles*
x El Blaze x: ''Don't worry, he can shove those chicken wings up his ass once I am done with him...''
*x El Blaze x and djfox shake hands*

x El Blaze x

Back to top Go down

Post  djfox Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

x El Blaze x wrote:*x El Blaze x smiles*
x El Blaze x: ''Don't worry, he can shove those chicken wings up his ass once I am done with him...''
*x El Blaze x and djfox shake hands*

your no where near his level so cant face eachother
djfox
djfox
Admin

https://m-l-w.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lassethy Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 pm

*Lassethy knocks on the door and walks in, clearing his throat*
Lassethy:"I was walking by and heard all this, it seems like this x El Blaze x guy got a problem with the big guys. I think someone needs to teach him a lesson. What about Big Sora? I've heard that they have a little feude going on."
*Lassethy smiles and cracks his neck and shoulders and continue talking*
Lassethy: "Now for the reason I really came here. There's been this "incident" between me and Icewall at the lunch room here and I want payback, maybe you can hook us up for a fight, and I'll teach him not to mess with me"
*Lassethy reaches his arm forward waiting for a handshake, while showing a grin*

Lassethy

Back to top Go down

ChopFat barges in Empty let me chop Chop Fat!!!

Post  Shakerbork Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 am

*Creed suddenly appears in the office-door behind Chop Fat*

Logan Creed: "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!! *hehehe* Look who's finally squeezed his fat butt through the GM's door..."

*staredown*

Logan Creed: "So you really want to make it by SIZE??? Boy, I saw you in the showers and believe me, you're pretty much the last one to get a title-shot here... get it? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize??? *hm hm hm*

BUT... Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know a way to show our GM-butthead that you are the one... the King of Burgers... the biggest Mäc of them all... the Kingshake of the ring...

*turns to the GM*

Logan Creed: "I AM THAT WAY!!! Because it's ME who's called "the Darwinist", it's me who sepparates the weak from the... well, from the even weaker, actually!!! I AM the pinnacle of creation, mother natures most beloved child. And YOU, Chump Fat"
*turns to Chop Fat again*
Logan Creed: "you are just the afterbirth! WASTE! most of all: WASTE OF SPACE!!!"

Come one, GM. Let me put Moby "tiny" Dick to the test and show the world, that there's no place for organic waste in the AGE OF CREED!!!

*waves bye bye and smiles while leaving the room backwards*

Shakerbork

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum