MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Cretin Christian

Go down

Captain Cretin Christian Empty Captain Cretin Christian

Post  Shakerbork Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

*Creed knocks on the GM's door with a steel-chair, then slowly enters pulling the chair behind him*

Logan Creed: "Hey hey hey, MISTER General Manager...

*sits down on his chair*

Logan Creed: "I got it, okay, I UNDERSTOOD!!! First this Honda-guy, now Emo_whatever... You're giving Logan Creed a pretty hard time here, but hey... that's okay!!! I love to put these so called superstars to the test, I love to feel this liberating, mind-altering pain, wohooooooo" *jumps up and down in his chair*

Logan Creed: "And I can accept to get beaten by a better man! I can live with that, you know, BUT" *stands up and gets close to the GM's face*

Logan Creed: "Seeing this Captain Charisma Chump running around as A CHAMPION is to much!!! And don't get me wrong, I do NOT want his belt. He can take his belt, take a deeeeeeeeeeep breath and shove this thing right up his...!!! Ahhhhh, just imagine the rest of this gross scenario!
All Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want, is finding out myself, what this jabroni is capable of and I can guarantee you: If Captain Cretin just uses his belt to hide his incapacity and to bedazzle the world...

*grabs his chair and slowly walks towards the door backwards*

Logan Creed: "...he WILL regret it!!! You see... putting 2 coconuts in your pants might work for quite a while, but one day, one shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking day, Logan Creed comes around and just pulls your pants down, buddy!"

*stares at the GM, then leaves and can be heard laughing in the corridor*

Shakerbork

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum