MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of a New Era?

2 posters

Go down

The Dawn of a New Era? Empty The Dawn of a New Era?

Post  Striker Thijesher Sat May 22, 2010 2:49 pm

*The Locker room is being shown on the Titantron. Suddenly the lights start flickering, and the sound of thunder erupts all over the arena.*

Commentator #1: "I can't believe this! What's happening?"

*Camera shows the Titanron as Backstage, a porter appears holding an army design bag with a name on it. The name is 'Striker'. The camera pans away, then returns to the Titantron, showing a wrestler never seen before in MLW.*

Commentator #2: "Who is that? Can it be... the rumoured..."

*The wrestler smiles at the camera, then closes the Locker room door. Camera on commentators.*

Commentator #1: "We have just received confirmation that the new wrestler we saw is indeed Striker Thijesher!"

*Crowd applause deafeningly.*

Commentator #2: "The War Veteran is back from the desert sands of battle! He looks different from when I last saw him. 10 years in the Army can change people a lot, eh... But now that he is back, MLW will NEVER be the same AGAIN!"

Striker Thijesher

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of a New Era? Empty Open Challenge

Post  Striker Thijesher Sat May 22, 2010 3:04 pm

*Striker Thijesher makes his way to the ring. Audience scream 'Ar-my-man'.*

Striker Thijesher: "SO, I'm BACK!"

*Audience cheer.*

Striker Thijesher: "In the last 10 years, no federation was good enough to hold the ArmyMan. But then I met djfox, and his vision for MLW just screams SUCCESS! The best, that's what I am, and the best is where I will be, MLW."

*Fans chant 'M-L-W'.*

Striker Thijesher: "So I see the lockers, and I see some good names. But who's that fat guy? Who's Fat, you ask me? Well, there's only one 30st fat guy I've seen here and that's ChopFat. Army training, that's what he needs. But why waste my breath? I issue an open challenge to ANYONE on the Federation Roster, you match your skills against mine. If you're any good, I will help you get better. If you're weak, I'll end your misery. So come on out anybody, I'm waiting."

*Audience cheer madly.*

Striker Thijesher

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of a New Era? Empty Re: The Dawn of a New Era?

Post  Shakerbork Sun May 23, 2010 3:46 am

Logan Creed
*slowly walks to the ring, looking into the stands left and right with a bored, yet freaky expression*

*enters the ring with a mic and leaning against the ring-corner, shaking his head in disagreement before saying a word*

Logan Creed: Hey hey hey... what do we have here??? So Rambo's sister finally made her way off the island, huh? *grinning at striker*
Logan Creed: You see, the funny thing is, we're on the same page, kicking jabronis out of this ring, out of their boots and out of this business, doing these people a favor *turning at the audiance raising an eye-brow*

Logan Creed: BUT...

we all know the story about *imitating stone cold's accent* "this town ain't big enough for both of us, cowboy!!!", so standing with you here, in this very ring, kind of feels like sharing the same shower with a naked guy! *people laughing* OH I KNOW... you've been in the army, pal! you sure as hell looooooooooooove sharing the shower with dozens of naked guys!!! *people start bawling*

Logan Creed: I DON'T! In fact, I have the urgent need to kick your naked ass outta here RIGHT NOW, Ass-Striker!!! Looks like your "new era" is coming to an end before it even started... because a new age dawns!

Fear the age of Creed!!!!! *dropping the mic and raising one fist with an evil grin on his face*

Shakerbork

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of a New Era? Empty Re: The Dawn of a New Era?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum