MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?!?!?!))

2 posters

Go down

WTF?!?!?!)) Empty WTF?!?!?!))

Post  geser Thu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm

*geser included in the gym and goes to the ring, where two guys fighting*
geser: "hi guys. I see you're trying to show here some sort of wrestling? Well, I can tell you that you do not even hope to at least some progress. WHAT? Who am I? I geser from Russia and I'll be a nightmare for anyone who stands in my way."
*geser makes his way to the ring and starts beating the poor guys*
P.S. I think there will be many errors...) I hope Google will help me)

geser

Back to top Go down

WTF?!?!?!)) Empty The ghost ins shell comming

Post  ghostinshell Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Ghost came in gym and saw some batch on the ring.One of this gays really was good.He made a lot of technick and powerfull movies.Ghost come near and more near.Stay calm as usual he looked and try to find weak points is this gay wrestling maneuvers.After couple of minutes more ghost step on the ring-'Hi everybody'
You have a very skillfull style,mister.May i train with you .My name is Ghost in shell.What is yours?
-Geser
Nice to meat you Geser.Let try some sparing match.
Geser accepted chalangand fight start.Geser atacked with fury and power,Ghost defense himself technikly.Made severel armbars,made geser to taped.
-that was very pleacefull for me Geser,if you want we can continue to train together. and Dosvidanya for the moment
Ghost out of the cym aploused of the couple of wrestlers.

ghostinshell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum