MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azazel's Gimmick

Go down

Azazel's Gimmick Empty Azazel's Gimmick

Post  Azazel Fri May 21, 2010 3:27 am

Name: Azazel

Face or Heel: Face

Height: 1.93m

Weight: 115kg

Hometown: Parts Unknown

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): Azazel has long greasy black curly hair. He wears red makeup with black markings on it. The rest of the clothing consists of a black wrestling suit with a red angel picture on his right leg, black elbowpads and black wrestling boots.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): He is the quiet type, a man of few words.

Nicknames: Azazel, Fallen Angel, Satan's Apprentice

Catchphrases: none

Taunts: have no taunts yet

Trademarks Moves: currently in the process of lvl'ing them so i can name them Wink

Finisher Descriptions: Angels Revenge (Pinning), Demons Wrath (Direct Damage) and Gateway To Hell (Submission)

Entrance Video: maybe need to find something to get rid of the Sting character, but this is the only thing i could find with the music I wanted

Picture: none that ive come across are good enough so i'll stick to the nametag for now Wink

Backstory : When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes the Dark Warrior, the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice. This is Azazel.
Azazel
Azazel

Back to top Go down